Friday 3 February 2012

I hate to say i stopped shop

yes. i've stopped shopping.
for clothes, shoes, and other 'wants'.

for my basic needs like food.
food i know i need them so i have to buy...duh!
aside from food i just end up paying for my transportation in going to and pro to office work and accomodation.
nothing more and nothing less.

this is my pursuit to getting more savings for this year.
hopefully this will be a success.
i surely wanted it to be successful this time because I am not getting any younger.
i am way tooooo late to start saving for my olden days or retirement days.
i am living for the 'now' moment.
i don't say its bad.
but it always feel good to have money on your wallet or savings and investment.
i hate it when i go for cashier and my money is not enough to pay the whole amount of purchase.
i hate it when my debit card runs out of money.
i hate it when i use to wait for another salary to come.
i just hate being no money at all.
i need to review, and carefully renew my mind set, discipline about money
and make more money coming IN and less coming OUT.
this year it must be different.

i promise.


                                                                     O...K...E...Y

No comments:

Post a Comment