Tuesday 28 February 2012

before february ends

so many things to write down:

firstly - im OUT of job
secondly - im paid one month extra
third - i put my vintage dress on sale and most of it is 'bingo' - SOLD -so goodbye THRIFTED DRESSes..=)
fourth - my H did not make a big deal about my losing a job, i mean he did not scold me or argue with me or blame me...(i guess he understand?..duh..=)
fifth - i have some few business thing on mind, got myself a contact person somehow
sixth - my bday is coming but me and H celebrated it earlier due to his work will not permit us to be together. well, it is a fabolous crabby crab ever.
seven - on my bday i will celebrate it ALONE
eigth - i will be coming home soon to Philippines and have to bade Singapore goodbye
nine - bills coming, salary not yet
tenth - march is fast approaching and i am bored to death in waiting

Leaving Singapore is a way of saying I've done my share.
I am ready to do another chapter of my life.
I need to be independent and release my 'entrepreneurship mode'

My former boss said - Jasmin, I guess this place doesn't work out for you, maybe in some other place you can be more happier or will work for you much better. I wish you good luck. I too am not staying here for so long..blah blah blah.

(Corporate World - i think i really don't belong to you..)

SIGH...NO REGRETS I PROMISE....=P

No comments:

Post a Comment