Thursday 3 November 2011

Trick and treat



i looooove this brown bootie that makes my heart stop when i saw this. i was actually planning to buy two same design, the other one is black..but i control myself. this is already a good treat and i don't need a trick on my money so much. so i got this two tone brown and another black wedge..i will post the good looking wedge later when i got the time to take a good picture of her..for the meantime, i want to drool this november lust of mine..

i plan to buy a black tights soon. i go crazy looking for the perfect black thights, perfect leather jacket - to use when i got back to phils and ride the motorcycle with the husband..and as usual i love black city bag balenciaga for the rest of the year. if i can find one similar bag for a lesser price then i surely get that instead of a $400-$1000 bucks..=/


courtesy of 'this chicks got style'

my, my, how can i resist you?

hallowweeenns over but i am still trick and treating..=P

1 comment: