Friday 11 November 2011

i shoes the rain

I went to market and caught under the heavy rain and heavy lightning, wow..
so scary to be outside, thunder and lightning shriek my shivering bone.
booom...boomm..eeiiww early fireworks for new year..

lucky, i bring my cute umbrella.
but wasn't lucky enough because a big splash from a car washes my face -
that's a free shower indeed..
i have no time to be angry. i just laugh instead.

anyway, i have cute early morning pics of my shoes.
i promise to take a picture of them when i am in the mood.
because i am always out of mood to blog and take pictures this past few weeks.
now, i got the chance. now, i got the mood.
So, here's my latest shoes bought first week of November.

Some bloggers put a name on their shoes so i think i will put a name on mine too.




This is ELLENORE, an asian brown beauty combined with dark chocolate brown woody wedge. I am supposed to buy the black one, but the sales guy made some sales talk - that this is better than the black one because the two tone colors can be distinguished from each other and the design appears more visible. yadah, yadah, yadah..so here it is, i got the brown one. this is from Charles and Keith. This is my second C and K shoes this year. It is not so expensive compared to alluring ALDO or other brands but it is comfortable and the price is worth it.


See the two tone design. actually, i am still thinking of buying the black one. But, do you think I made the right choice of buying the brown one?

It is one of the most comfortable shoes i ever tried on. I am not sure if it is as comfortable as that of my CROCS shoes if i use this for a long walk. I guess this will only last 1 to 2 hours walking spree at least. 3 hours would surely sore my feet muscles .
nevertheless, i still love them.





                                                            isn't she cute?


This one i will call her EVAH. She makes my feet pretty. She got 2 and a half inches or almost 3 wedge heel..err..im not sure, no time to measure it but i can walk with ease with her. I use this one time during office hours, not bad, this can last till so many hours in my feet with a normal walk, not for a marathon kind of walk, shopping walk is acceptable.


 Evah is so pretty. I adore her. Please don't mind about the dusty particles, i put them under my bed for a week and i haven't wipe them before taking pics, so the particles is present also, but they are so pretty, im so excited to blog about them.

            
           here's my not so gorgeous feet. actually tired from the rain and market chores.



look at that, it is still raining so heavy. nice to go back to sleep again..=)
but need to cook now, hungry stomach started to grumble.
bye for now folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment